So, has you probably eared, Microsoft banned a lot of hacked Xbox 360's. Most of my friends were all banned because they played some games before they came out which is not cool...
Anyway, this month will be very rich to us, the gaming community, lot's of great games are coming out so I decided to make a lil list on what to get:
- Assassins Creed 2: Altair is now history and Enzio is the new main character. The game looks and feels very, very good and complete.
- Modern Warfare 2: The game is good, it's the main reason people are getting banned from Xbox Live, it was leaked 2 weeks before the launch date. Even though it's awesome I think that the media dudes are giving it too much attention.
- James Cameron's Avatar: The movie will be awesome and so will the game ( I hope ). The developers are new to the business so they're probably have new and great ideas besides, it's going to be 3D!
- Dragon Age: Origins: This game already came out, I know, but if you have some spare money I think it deserves a try. It's a very rich MMO to be played on the PC ( you can try the console version but... whatever )
- Star Wars The Force Unleashed Sith Edition: If after buying all of those you still got some money.